Viewing Album:



thumbnail for {@src}

main image


John C. Fremont School (later became Fremont Junior High School.), was named for the explorer, soldier, and first presidential candidate of the new Republican Party of 1856; and was located at 616 West Center Street (now Lincoln Ave.); original 1901 building purchased from the Anaheim Union High School District in 1911, redesigned in 1923; new building dedicated in 1939, closed in 1979. This building which replaced an older school on the location was dedicated in 1939 and closed in 1979. It was demolished a few years later and replaced by condos.

Custom Search